Realme 2 pro was launched last year and it was one of the best value for money android device at that time. Realme 3 pro was launched a couple of days ago with Color OS 6 out of the box but the update has now found its way to its predecessor and here is How to Install Color OS 6 on Realme 2 Pro.
Color OS 6 for Realme 2 pro
The new Color OS 6 brings several nifty features to Realme devices including support for Camera 2 API and a native app drawer. If you have got the Realme 2 pro chances are that you have already got the OTA update on your phone. If you haven’t got the update yet, you can Go to Settings > Software Updates. It will start detecting if an update is available. If it shows an update, click on Install. If you are unable to install the update this way, follow the below guide to install the update manually.
How to Install Color OS 6 on Realme 2 Pro Manually
- Download the latest Color OS 6 for Realme 2 pro update.
- After the update gets downloaded, open the Files app.
- Find your downloaded updated file, and click on it.
- A popup will appear, click on Update Now.
Your phone will be successfully updated. Also, your phone’s data and apps will not be erased.
Color OS 6: Changelog
- Added notification icons in the status bar.
- Added lock screen magazine.
- Added a new navigation gesture.
- Added app drawer to ColorOS launcher.
- Added Riding Mode.
- Added Live Wallpaper.
- Android Security Patch Level: May 5th, 2019.
- Updated UI of the notification panel.
- Updated UI of AI Board.
- Updated default theme.
- Added Chroma Boost Mode.
- Added HAL3 support (need to switch on in the developer options)
- Added Realme Theme Store.
- Added realme App Market (certain regions).
- Added realme Game Center (certain regions).
- Added realme community app (certain regions).