Samsung will be releasing the one UI update next year but here is a complete guide on How to Install Android 9 Pie and One UI on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Note 9 early.
One UI is a long awaited update that many Samsung lovers wanted. The update brings some nifty features along with several enhancement. The update is more focused towards making larger screen devices easy to use. Samsung is planning to release the update in 2019 but eager testers can get the update early and here is a complete guide on How to Install Android 9 Pie and One UI on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Note 9.
How to Install Android 9 Pie and One UI on Samsung Galaxy S9 or Note 9
- Download the Samsung+ app available on Google Play.
- Open the Samsung+ app, Sign-in or Sign-up if you don’t already have an account.
- If the Android 9 Pie beta is open, you’ll see a “notice” in the “home” tab to join the “One UI Beta Program.”
- Tap the notice and register.
- Now go to Settings > Software update > Download updates manually.
- Note: Samsung rolls out the update in phases so keep o checking until you see the update.
It’s worth mentioning here that the beta program is only available to the Galaxy S9, S9+ and Note 9 that are unlocked, T-Mobile or Sprint devices. Sorry Verizon and AT&T folks! Also there is not guarantee that you will receive the update as Samsung is keeping this to a small number of volunteers.