Recording an iPhone screen is very easy and you can do it without using any third-party app. Here is a step by step guide on how to screen record iPhone.
There come times when you want to share a tutorial or record a gameplay on your phone. There are several third-party software available for an an android phone but if you got an iPhone you don’t have to look for any third-party application. Apple iPhones have built-in functionality that lets users record their phone screen. If you want to know how to do that then Here is a step by step guide on how to screen record iPhone.
How to Screen Record iPhone
To record an iPhone screen,
- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap the plus icon next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen (On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.)
- Press the grey dot and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center and tap the red dot to stop recording. Alternatively, you can also tap on the red status bar and tap on stop.