Samsung is one of the few companies right now that are producing Android Tablets. The company’s Tab S series packs some serious punch even today. The base model of Tab S4 is rocking last year’s Snapdragon 835 processor coupled with4GB RAM. If you have got your self Sammy’s latest Android tab offering then here is How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 [T830] WiFi.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 [T830] WiFi
- Download all of the above files.
- Install Magisk Manager on your device.
- Install Odin on your PC.
- Boot your device into fastboot by pressing and holding Volume Down + Power + Home button for few seconds.
- Open Odin.
- Connect your device to PC.
- If successfully connected, you will see “Added” message on Odin.
- Click on AP and select Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 modified boot image which you have downloaded.
- Click on Start.
- After the process finishes you will “Pass” message on Odin. On your device, you will see a boot error on your Tab S4. Tap on reset.
- Once booted, you will see another error of kernel and warranty.
- Connect your device to PC again.
- Open command prompt (CMD) and type:
- Now type:
pm uninstall -k –user 0 com.samsung.android.securitylogagent
Open Magisk Manager and if it says the device isn’t rooted. Repeat the above steps. Update the app if required.
Congratulations! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab S4. Happy modding!