This morning Norwegian TV station TV2 aired a full commercial for the Galaxy S10 and S10 plus which revealed everything that was under a shadow till now. The 30s video clip confirms all the key features of the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus which were leaked before, including the ultrasonic fingerprint reader, triple camera on the back, and reverse wireless charging.
The ad reveal was not intentional and was accidentally aired on the channel as said by the TV2 representative. The ad is 100% real and will soon be seen aired all across the world (or something similar to this) once the phone is officially revealed.
The Ad reveals the following key features of the Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus:
- The Infinity-O display with a punch-hole camera. Galaxy S10 Plus has two cameras on the front so the hole will be shaped like a pill.
- An ultrasonic fingerprint scanner.
- The camera on the back with a heart rate sensor.
- Reverse wireless charging
- Promotional offer: Free Galaxy Buds with Galaxy S10 and S10 plus pre-order.
Galaxy S10 and S10 plus will be offcially unveiled tomorrow at Samsung Unpacked event.