Latest version: 2.4.0
QuickShortcutMaker is an android app that lets you quickly make shortcuts of your device settings, activities, apps etc. This app is even more useful when a third-party app that you use daily doesn’t provide shortcuts natively.
What is QuickShortcutMaker?
Suppose you want to quickly jump to a particular setting on your android device. Conventionally, you have to go to settings and scroll through several menus to go to that particular setting. Well, Quick Shortcut Maker makes your job easier. It lets you make a shortcut of that setting and have it reachable in just tap of a finger. You can make shortcuts of the activities also.
One of the advantages of QuickShortcutMaker is that it lets you customize your shortcuts. You can choose the icon as well as the name of the shortcut, which makes it easy to use.
Download QuickShortcutMaker Apk (Latest Version – 2.4.0)
QuickShortcutMaker is developed by sika524. Click on the below QuickShortcutMaker apk download button to download the latest version of the app.
- Added Italian and Arabic translations.
- Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
- Changed dialog UI.
- Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
- Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
- Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文
- (简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
- Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
- Added several other improvements.
- It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
- Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
- Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
- Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
- Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
- Added German translation.
- Added a lot of improvements.
- Added support for tablet devices.
- Added function to share app information as text.
- Improved UI of some screens.
- Fixed some bugs.
- Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android
- 2.3 or later only)
- Fixed a minor bug and UI.
- Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
- Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see “Failed to load” message.
- Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
- Search results can be sorted order by names.
- Increased speed of search.
- Fixed a bug on setting icon.
- Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
- Added history and favorite features.
- Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
- Activity list is now grouped by app.
- Fixed some bugs.